Simplicity, elegance and a sparkling flair. These are some of the things that make for a picture perfect wedding shoot and we couldn’t be happier to share this collaboration we did with the talented team at Spectacular Affairs. From a shimmery ceremony decor at Battery Gardens in New York City to elaborate chartreuse cymbidium orchids, everything about this shoot just screams unique and elegant. Don Hwang of Olli Studio was there to capture all the minute details including our bestselling Monarc invitation design, which we accentuated with an ivory laser cut sleeve. This invitation suite is so versatile, it can be made to match so many different looks!
Everything in this special shoot was paired to perfection like the seriously romantic dress by Greek designer Victoria Kyriakides and the dazzling jewels by Deborah Pagani. Go ahead and see for yourself why we will never ever tire of this lovely shoot.
- Photography Don Hwan of Olli Studio
- Event Design Spectacular Events
- Venue Battery Gardens
- Stationery Atelier Isabey
- Wedding Dress Victoria Kyriakides
- Jewelry Deborah Pagani
- Head Piece Maria Elena Headpieces
- Wedding Cake Madison Lees Cakes
- Hair Kevin Jackson
- Makeup Elesia Cunningham
- Favors A's Exquisite Cakes
- Linens BBJ Linens
- Groom's Attire Calvin Klein
- Models Gosia Bratkowski & Craig Kepen